Choosing the right window treatment can be time consuming and difficult. Not only are you trying to match your decor, you also want them to be functional, easy to operate and still fit your budget. Our Design Consultants are here to offer you the help you need in picking out what works best for your specific needs. Below are just a few examples of some of the products we offer:
Wood & Faux Wood Horizontal Blinds:
Both of these offer privacy, as well as block out sun and heat. The faux wood blinds are a more practical solution and come in many color options with a smooth or embossed pattern. Like the plantation shutter look but not the cost? The 2 1/2" faux wood horizontal blinds are a great alternative.
Ideal for large window openings or sliding glass doors. Designed to stand up to the wear and tear of frequent use, vertical blinds are easy to use and come in numerous colors and styles. An added bonus is they require little to no cleaning! While most of our installations are done as inside mounts, sliding glass doors get an outside mount - meaning the blind will hang above the sliding glass door and extend out farther than the width of the door on each side.
Technology has advanced substantially over the last few years in the window covering industry. The automation of window blinds has increased in popularity, efficiency and the price has even lowered a bit. Motorized as an option provides a more convenient, safe and stylish way to dress up your home or office. There are a number of different motors and control options available. You can do 110v with a wall mount control, battery operated with long-lasting, rechargable lithium ion batteries and more. Automation / Motorization is available for most of our window blind products. Please call for details.
Cordless Window Blinds
In addition to corded blinds we also offer the cordless option. Wondering which is best for your needs? Let's discuss below.
First, here are some of the advantages of Cordless Blinds:
- No cords means there's no tangled mess hanging from your windows.
- Cordless is much safer / less dangerous for pets and children.
- Ease of use. All you need to do with cordless blinds is gently pull down or push up and it lifts and lowers with ease.
Advantages of Corded Window Blinds:
- Is your Window very high. You wouldn’t be able to reach cordless blinds to lift, lower or tilt. In these situations, a cord system eliminates the issue, so you can always control your window blinds.
- They typically last longer. Corded blinds can generally hold out a bit longer than cordless blinds. The more "moving parts" the more of a chance of failure.
- Large, oversized windows or doors may be beyond the specs of a cordless system. In this case you will need to choose the standard corded type option.
Sometimes cordless is the clear choice. Especially for families with young children and pets. Where cords pose a safety hazard, cordless blinds are the best option!